Would you believe us if we tell you that you can lose weight while eating butter? We know that this fact isn’t easy to digest but trust us, this special butter is! We are talking about everyone’s favourite nut butter, peanut butter.
High in good fats and protein, this butter is a part of every fitness freak. This butter is not only tasty but a wonderful addition to your weight loss journey. Here are some facts which will encourage you to get a box of this delicious butter for yourself.
Recommended Read: 5 Different Ways You Can Use Carom Seeds (Ajwain) For Weight Loss
A healthy spoon of butter
Peanut butter is considered to be one of the healthiest nut butter as it is rich in various Vitamins and mono-saturated fats. These fats decrease the risk of cardiac shock as they lower the level of bad cholesterol and helps in building a healthy heart. It is also high in protein and fibre. Nut butter is especially good for women as it helps in regulating their mood hormones and strengthen their bones. Also Read: 13 Natural Seeds Which You Can Add In Your Daily Diet To Easily Lose Weight
How does peanut butter help in weight loss?
Butter is not always equal to fat. If you need us to convince you further, we have a long list of facts related to how peanut butter helps in weight loss.
- For a healthy weight loss, you are suggested to increase your intake of proteins and that is what peanut butter provides you with.
- Since peanut butter is rich in fibre, it makes you feel full for a longer period of time. Since you hit the satiety level easily, you consume fewer calories. It suppresses hunger for a longer period of time.
- Peanut butter controls your sugar pangs along with improving your metabolism.
- It is often found that people who give up on oils and kinds of butter in order to lose weight, their bowel movements get disturbed and they feel constipated. Peanut butter will help you with that too.
Including peanut butter in your diet
You May Also Like: 9 Easy, Quick And Effective Exercises For All Brides-To-Be To Stay In Shape
Peanut butter tastes delicious as it is but if you want to know how you can include peanut butter in your daily life and in a moderate way, here are some ideas:
- As dressings for your salads
- On your toast with fruits
- As a topping for popcorn and nuts mix
- As a dipping sauce for fruits like pineapple and apple
- In your post-workout smoothie to add some protein to it!
Word of caution
You can lose weight while eating the delicious peanut butter but there are some things that need to be taken care of. One must understand that excess of everything is bad. You should not consume more than 2 spoons of peanut butter in a day. Another thing is that you should workout too for a holistic weight loss. If you eat peanut butter in a moderate way and increase your physical activities, you are sure to lose weight in a proper way.
Recommended Read: 9 Food Combinations For Weight Loss; Fastest Way To Lose Weight
Can anything be better than someone telling you that losing weight while eating butter? We have given you the most wonderful news of all the time. Now, enjoy a spoon of deliciousness every day and lose weight without worrying.