- Not only is she a famous singer, but Céline Dion has also proved that she is the reigning queen of celebrity manner.
- On Thursday, the singer stepped out in a head-to-toe denim outfit finish with a Wandler zebra-print handbag.
- Dion’s hand-tailor-made denim jacket and matching trousers were created by Ronald van der Kemp.
- Take a look at Insider’s homepage for additional stories.
Singer Céline Dion stepped out in New York City on Thursday in a striking all-denim ensemble that was reminiscent of the ’90s.
Dion turned heads in a denim cigarette smoking jacket and pleated denim trousers by couture fashion label Ronald van der Kemp. A submit shared by Ronald van der Kemp describes Dion’s jacket as remaining hand-personalized.
The “My Coronary heart Will Go On” singer also accessorized her look with a playful zebra-print purse. The calf-hair purse from Wandler retails for $860 and is obtainable for acquire on Moda Operandi at the time of producing.
When putting on head-to-toe denim can be a daring appear to pull off, other stars have layered denim items for a contemporary spin on the ’90s development.
Gigi Hadid, for instance, previously paired denim biker shorts with an outsized, double-breasted jean jacket. Her Matthew Adams Dolan jacket retails for $one,095 but is not accessible for invest in at the time of composing.
Reps of Ronald van der Kemp and Wandler did not quickly reply to Insider’s request for remark about Céline Dion’s outfit.
- Browse a lot more:
- Céline Dion’s $750 mismatched stilettos stole the display at Paris Trend 7 days
- Céline Dion is previously 2019’s reigning queen of superstar fashion. Here are her most daring seems so considerably.
- 23 wild denim seems to be you have to see to imagine