Maine CDC reviews 20 additional coronavirus circumstances, 29 new recoveries
The Maine Centre for Disease Handle and Avoidance noted twenty added coronavirus scenarios and no new deaths on Friday.The selection of Mainers with COVID-19 who have died remains at a hundred and forty.The 20 additional circumstances deliver the whole given that the outbreak began in Maine to five,235.The Maine CDC claimed 4,507 men and women have recovered from the coronavirus, an maximize of 29 because Thursday.Energetic situations lessened from 597 on Thursday to 588 on Friday.MAINE CORONAVIRUS Facts: Deaths: 140 Overall Instances: five,235 Verified conditions: 4,691 Probable cases: 544 Cumulative positivity fee: one.forty eight% fourteen-working day positivity level: .5% Clients recovered: 4,507 Lively instances: 588 Now hospitalized: ten People in intensive treatment device: 2 Clients on ventilators: 0Get the most current coronavirus information and facts from the Maine CDCCOVID-19 SYMPTOMSSymptoms of coronavirus could consist of fever, cough, issue respiratory and sore throat. Indications frequently surface two to 14 days soon after publicity.Other signs incorporate chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle mass suffering, headache and new reduction of taste and/or odor.Overall health officers mentioned most patients practical experience delicate indications and can get better at house.However, some sufferers, specifically all those with fundamental professional medical circumstances, could knowledge more critical respiratory health issues.Coronavirus appears to spread in related ways to the flu and the widespread chilly, which features as a result of the air by coughing and sneezing, close individual call these kinds of as touching and shaking fingers and touching an object or area with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or eyes.Anybody dealing with signs or symptoms is urged to connect with their wellbeing care company and not just show up in particular person.COVID-19 Means: Maine Assists: The Maine Helps web-site delivers approaches Mainers can right help nonprofits, overall health treatment and enterprises all through the COVID-19 outbreak. FrontLine WarmLine: Maine Division of Health and Human Companies phone line to enable Mainers who are working on the frontlines of the coronavirus outbreak. The cellular phone line will be staffed from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every single working day by contacting 207-221-8196 or 866-367-4440. The assistance will eventually include a textual content solution, officials said. 211 Maine: The state’s 211 process can respond to normal queries about coronavirus from callers. Mainers can also textual content 898-211 to have their issues answered. NAMI Maine Assets: NAMI Maine is supplying numerous courses to assist folks with psychological well being considerations thanks to the COVID-19 disaster.
The Maine Heart for Condition Command and Avoidance claimed 20 added coronavirus cases and no new fatalities on Friday.
The selection of Mainers with COVID-19 who have died continues to be at 140.
The twenty supplemental situations bring the whole due to the fact the outbreak began in Maine to 5,235.
The Maine CDC claimed 4,507 persons have recovered from the coronavirus, an maximize of 29 considering the fact that Thursday.
Energetic scenarios diminished from 597 on Thursday to 588 on Friday.
MAINE CORONAVIRUS Facts:
- Deaths: a hundred and forty
- Whole Cases: 5,235
- Confirmed scenarios: four,691
- Possible situations: 544
- Cumulative positivity fee: one.forty eight%
- 14-working day positivity amount: .5%
- People recovered: four,507
- Energetic situations: 588
- At this time hospitalized: ten
- Patients in intense treatment unit: 2
- Sufferers on ventilators:
Get the newest coronavirus information from the Maine CDC
COVID-19 Signs and symptoms
Indicators of coronavirus might contain fever, cough, problems respiratory and sore throat. Indications normally look two to 14 days right after publicity.
Other symptoms incorporate chills, recurring shaking with chills, muscle mass pain, headache and new reduction of taste and/or scent.
Wellness officials said most individuals expertise gentle indications and can recuperate at house.
Nevertheless, some clients, significantly those people with underlying healthcare disorders, could experience additional intense respiratory health issues.
Coronavirus appears to unfold in similar approaches to the flu and the popular chilly, which features through the air by coughing and sneezing, near own make contact with these kinds of as touching and shaking arms and touching an object or area with the virus on it, then touching your mouth, nose or eyes.
Any individual encountering indicators is urged to connect with their health care supplier and not just show up in particular person.
- Maine Can help: The Maine Can help site delivers strategies Mainers can immediately help nonprofits, overall health treatment and corporations through the COVID-19 outbreak.
- FrontLine WarmLine: Maine Section of Overall health and Human Expert services telephone line to support Mainers who are operating on the frontlines of the coronavirus outbreak. The mobile phone line will be staffed from 8 a.m. to eight p.m. each day by contacting 207-221-8196 or 866-367-4440. The assistance will finally contain a textual content possibility, officials explained.
- 211 Maine: The state’s 211 program can remedy standard questions about coronavirus from callers. Mainers can also text 898-211 to have their questions answered.
- NAMI Maine Methods: NAMI Maine is featuring quite a few applications to enable people with psychological health and fitness problems because of to the COVID-19 crisis.